[Xerte] Problems with export

Terry Docking terry.docking at sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 10:49:44 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for the suggestions, As Thomas has suggested that amending
the PHP.ini may be the solution I will await that and pass it on to the
user.

Can I also apologise for not replying earlier.  A van rolled into my
parked car yesterday and I have had to spend some time sorting that out!

Again, many thanks
Terry