[Xerte] Problems with export

Terry Docking terry.docking at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Jan 20 09:20:08 GMT 2010

Hi,

One of the colleges in our region has been trying our Xerte using MAXOS
and they have hit a problem with the export of the zip and the SCORM.  I
wonder if anyone has any ideas about what is causing it and how it may
be fixed.

The user thought that copying it from the USB stick to the HDD might
sort it hence the inclusion of the DOS window.

Cheers
Terry

Hi Terry,

Here is a summary of the events so far:

-          Created Xerte project on 8GB Xerte Stick  (9 Slides, YouTube
links, Multiple choice quiz etc)

-          Tried to Export Scorm/Zip file

-          Fatal Error screen

-          This Window below appeared

error.png

-          Copied the full Xerte stick onto external hard disc (Xerte
did not load)

-          The Message below appeared

-          Reduced the Xerte project to 3 Slides -- Tried to Export
Scorm/Zip

-          Fatal Error Screen appeared.

               error.png

Hope this helps.