[Xerte] Problem installing Toolkits 1.5 build 17/12/09

Natalie Brown natalie at occumax.com.au
Sun Jan 17 23:03:51 GMT 2010

Patrick Lockley wrote:

> New zip uploaded which should fix the problem.
>

> Download it
>

> Look in the zip for website_code/php/display_library.php
>

> Replace your version of this file with the one in the zip

Dear Patrick

Thanks so much for fixing the display_library.php file. I have now been
able to get toolkits to install properly and I can't wait to start using it.

Cheers

Natalie
--
Natalie Brown MHthSc(OT) BHlthSc(OT) SIPT AccOT
Occupational Therapist & Director

Occumax Logo

Phone: +61 7 4953 5555
Fax: +61 7 4953 5555
Mobile: 0447 43 2255
email: natalie at occumax.com.au <mailto:natalie at occumax.com.au>
Web: www.occumax.com.au <http://www.occumax.com.au/>

Address: 2/175a Shakespeare St, Mackay QLD 4740, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 11140, Mackay Canelands QLD 4740, Australia