[Xerte] Some questions from a new user

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 18:35:59 GMT 2010

Or

Where yourpagetitle is the case sensitive title of the page you wish to link
to.

Julian this works on my installations because you sent me a file previously
but is it also valid in the current download?

Also could we have that as a right click option at some point? E.g. like the
hyperlink option but that adds the javascript and displays a text box to add
the page title to link to

Cheers

Ron