[Xerte] XOT Install on Windows Server

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 12:37:44 GMT 2010

I'm running it on IIS on Windows server 2003 (virtualised).

Couldn't get it to work properly to start with but the guys spotted a missing parameter in one of the tables, manually entering that sorted it.

Good luck!

Adam
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>