[Xerte] XOT Install on Windows Server

Adam Salem asalem at wortech.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 11:47:44 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm sure I saw a thread on this before but I couldn't see it in the archives.

Has anyone had any luck running XOT on a Windows server at all?

I haven't begun to go down that route just yet but I fear I may have to. The server would be a virtual machine but could run any flavour of Win Server and IIS, any recommendations as to the best way to progress with this?

Many thanks
Adam Salem
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Save paper, only print this email if really necessary and think green. Please turn off PC's and lights when not in use.

Don't just standby, Switch Off!

Worcester College of Technology EcoCampus Group.