[Xerte] Navigation conundrum

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:33:45 GMT 2010

The solution I used was to add a "hidden" page as page one of the framework.

The framework navigation is set up to not see it e.g. it thinks page 2 is page 1.
So when I want to give the user the ability to jump around the framework, I send them to page 1 and give them a bunch of hyperlinks to jump around.

I guess it's always a gamble when you start to address pages before they are actually instantiated.
Stupid Flash ;-)

Dave