[Xerte] Interactive SWF embedding

Kerry Pinny 00701250 at harper-adams.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 09:40:47 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to embed an interactive SWF. A drag and drop piece where the AS3 code is contained both in the FLA and two external classes. I have set the interactivity to native SWF, to no avail. As already mentioned any straightforward animation that plays from A to B works perfectly, I even added a simple 'play again' button and it worked.

I am unable to create an RLO from scratch in the offline version as I am not a strong coder. I have read previous threads and wondered had any solutions been found?

Kerry Pinny

UMF Project
Media & E-Learning Content Developer
Harper-Adams University College