[Xerte] Xerte3 timeline

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 09:02:49 GMT 2010

It's mostly dependent on the release of the Flex 4.5 SDK from Adobe, which doesn't have a date, but is scheduled for 'early 2011'. I need them to finish that before I can add in all the new support for mobile applications. That aside, it's ready to start playing round with in earnest now: use the MAX preview SDK from the flex downloads page.

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+Hero

At the moment the swfs you build will be quite a lot bigger than they will be when built under the final release, because the SDK currently has a load of debugging code in there.