[Xerte] Xerte EXamples

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 09:20:56 GMT 2010

Hi everyone

Here at Marjon we're currently introducing Xerte toolkits to students who are creating learning objects as part of their assessment for an Outdoor Adventure module.

I've delivered some training and they are happy with the interface but they are now asking for more examples of complete learning objects. It's hard to find good examples via google etc.

Can anyone point me to a good bank of Xerte examples? Ideally those which are quite creative in form/content?

I've tried using the xpert repository but there doesn't seem to be a way to filter out Xerte objects? Every link I click on seems to take me to other OER content (e.g. OXford podcasts etc)

Any help, advice, links would be extremely useful.

Cheers, Adam

Adam Read
eLearning Technologist
UCP Marjon

Sent from my iPad
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239