[Xerte] xerte desktop 2 - accessing the rootIcon from a flash wrapper

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Fri Dec 3 16:59:49 GMT 2010

Trying to solve this problem has finally gotten me to become friends with
the Flash debugger and what a handy thing it is.  Figured out that it's a
timing issue as I debugged my wrapper and watched the whole myRLO structure
appear in the debugger quite a bit later than I expected it to be there.

Just getting started today but I'll try to pursue a solution on the xerte
side of things.  So far we've been able to do everything we need without
touching the xerte engine source code and I'd kind of like to keep it that
way.

Thanks so much yet again, and have a great weekend!
ma