[Xerte] RE: tabIndex question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:57:01 GMT 2010

That's what I did:

te1.txt.tabIndex = 1; on the .txt object.

But for all other objects on screen, default no tabIndex property, had to add it explicitly and set to -1 to avoid cycling them.
Also used _level0._focusrect = false; to avoid the yellow rect on everything.

So now the cursor just jumps back and forth between the 2 text entries.