[Xerte] scrollbarclass

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 09:30:29 BST 2010

Not sure what you are trying to do, but you might want to look at
working directly with the textfield. Autosize is the property you want
to mess with to control how the control is drawn vertically - there are
some other textfield properties you can look at:

Try:

iconID.txt.autoSize = 'none'; //to get at properties of the textrfierld

also iconID.scrollBar is the actual scroller ifyou want to
removeMovieClip() on that.