[Xerte] RE: SWF ISpring Upload Size Limit? / MAXOS

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 08:52:15 BST 2010

Hello,

The php.ini is site specific - the installer does recommend you set them
to be 100MB J

You can modify the ini on a localhost install or I would assume a MAXOS
one.

Thomas if you read this, what are the ini variables set to on MAXOS?

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Thanks for the fix, appreciate it.

Pat