[Xerte] Stage size of embedded swf - Xerte 2 Desktop

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:53:09 BST 2010

Maybe graphic.clip().myMask._width);

graphic is the Xerte mc, your clip would be loaded into that.
??

From: maryann at moberg.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:32:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [Xerte] Stage size of embedded swf - Xerte 2 Desktop
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Forgot to include this info:
my monitor screen is set to 1680 x 1050my xerte LO size is 790 x 558the stage size within the swf and the dimensions of the mask are both 440 x 158Where in the world is the 1900 x 1200 coming from?

Thanks again
ma