[Xerte] Transparent draggable items....?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 23 11:47:22 BST 2010

Is this still a problem?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Patrick
Lockley
Sent: 20 August 2010 09:15
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Transparent draggable items....?

http://www/toolkits/play_560

go to page 29

Ours are #ffffcc beige?

A setting somewhere in the editor?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alistair
McNaught
Sent: 19 August 2010 23:27
To: ronm at MITCHELLMEDIA.CO.UK; xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Transparent draggable items....?

Hi all

I've been preparing something on the JISC TechDis sandpit and found that
the categories quiz looks odd (see attachment) where the background to
every draggable label is transparent. It's not a major problem when
using mouse to position because as soon as you drag single label over
another background you see text but it's impossible to use with keyboard
Click and Click because you can't tell what the label is! Any idea where
the cause might be?

Alistair McNaught

Senior Advisor for Further Education

JISC TechDis service
The Higher Education Academy Building
Innovation Way

York Science Park

YORK

YO10 5BR

Mobile - 07870 567 659

Skype - alistair_techdis

____________________
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose,
copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in
reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before
deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that
you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131