[Xerte] Stage size of embedded swf - Xerte 2 Desktop

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 21 00:08:15 BST 2010

  My understanding is that you have to add an interaction to the page
and then add an event - "onLoad" linked to the icon id of the swf.  Then
you add a script that will set the size iconid._height = 158 etc.  I
have many graphics added to an entry frame and am likewise looking for a
simple way to ensure the graphics are sized and positioned correctly by
script and a simple example  rlm model that does this for a number of
graphics or swfs would be a great help.

Peter Snowball
Department of Economic Development
Tasmania