[Xerte] Problems playing a Youtube video

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 18 15:15:54 BST 2010

  Hi All
I changed my security settings and wikipedia, Youtube feeds, flicker etc
all work except an embeded  YouTube.
Tried this in both page wizards and maxos toolkits - to no avial -
strage that the YouTube feeds pay perfectly but not an embedded Youtube
video.

Is it possible the video id parser in Pagewizards and toolkits need to
be updated see notice below from Youtube.
****************************
Monday, March 8, 2010
Upcoming Change to YouTube Video Page URLs

There's an upcoming change to YouTube video page URLs that we wanted
developers to know about. While it's not something that will directly
affect users of the YouTube APIs, chances are there are some developers
in the audience who have code that parses existing YouTube video page
URLs, possibly to extract a video's id.

http://apiblog.youtube.com/2010/03/upcoming-change-to-youtube-video-page.html

Peter Snowball
Dept Of Economic Development