[Xerte] RE: Export test

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 16:29:42 BST 2010

Hi Pat
I can download and open this with IE too.

I've been doing some step by step tests and enabling/disabling IE add-ons
etc. Unfortunately none the wiser because I thought I'd identified it as a
problem with 64bit IE or the Norton add-on but now the zip extracts ok every
time in either version and with the Norton add-on enabled.

Isn't this slightly different from an author clicking export in the
properties panel and could there be a difference between LO's set to be part
of the export feed and the process of an author simply exporting an LO?

That said I've also tested exporting an LO from my own account on the
TechDis Sandpit and now that's working with IE again too so either David has
updated something or there's something intermittent happening here.

Cheers
Ron