[Xerte] Change the global look custom look example files

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 16:12:07 BST 2010

resizes fine here http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/img/tgrab-X5.png but just to
clarify the resizing doesn't work via preview only after publishing and
viewing via index.htm

The following might also be relevant:

When viewing an LO via HDD or USB Flash Player security settings may prevent
some pages from working e.g. where external data is being retrieved like
YouTube page. Right click in the centre of the LO so that you see the flash
player menu and select Global Settings....

A new browser window should launch where you can select the Global Security
Settings panel see http://grab.by/grabs/8e20f782907a1a6a1ca306c6ee177f68.png

Select Edit locations > Add location and add the location of your LO e.g.
C:\mydocuments\xerte\ or just C:\ In my case my ext hdd is J:\
http://grab.by/grabs/27cfe11937d5db2479a6278dd47628d5.png

Let us know if that fixes your problem?