[Xerte] Linux version?

dh shiroiishi66 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 01:35:23 BST 2010

  I love Xerte and Xerte Online Toolkit.  I have really only begun to
explore it, but from watching where version 3 is headed I am starting to
like it even more.  Now that Xerte is being distributed to run on Adobe
Air, and there are Mac and Windows versions would it be possible to have
a Linux one as well.  Of course I run Xerte Online Toolkit on a Linux
server, but would like to create new templates and explore the extra
power in Xerte 3 on my Linux desktop without having to use a virtual
server to run it under Windows.  Is this likely to happen anytime soon?

Again thanks for for your hard work on this great project.

David