[Xerte] Export Zip problems - observation

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 12:06:54 BST 2010

When exporting zip files, there is also the issue of media missing (and the actual ‘media’ folder in the zip). I’m consistently getting media missing in just about all browsers Safari, Firefox etc.  but when I duplicate an object, then export it (IE seems to corrupt the zip) the media is included.

Rgds

paul