[Xerte] XerteToolKits post installation log-in failure

Tim Cliffe tim at autarkik.com
Wed Aug 11 10:56:21 BST 2010

Good afternoon;

I am running Firefox v3.6.8 on Windows XP (service pack 3) and XAMPP
v1.6.6a (installed prior to the XerteToolKits installation and already
containing several databases).

Having installed XerteToolKits today, I launched the Toolkits 'front
page' and submitted my log-in credentials. The proceeding screen was
completely blank. Even the source code for the page was empty.

Is anyone able to advise please.

Thanks in anticipation

--
*Tim Cliffe P.G. Dip. (SEN), MBSA*
/Instructional Design and Web Development Consultant/

Tel:      +44 (0)7776 306 934
Skype: Tim.Cliffe
Web: Autarkik.com <http://www.autarkik.com>

The contents of this e-mail are *confidential and may be legally
privileged*. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read,
use, or disseminate said contents. Further, you are respectfully
requested to notify the sender immediately. *Viruses:* This e-mail and
any attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free from virus
infection, however, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
the same. No responsibility is accepted by Autarkik Ltd for any loss or
damage whatsoever or howsoever arising from the use thereof. *Security:*
Please give careful consideration to consequences or requirements
arising from the printing, transmission, or storage of this e-mail.