[Xerte] feeds problem now !

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 12:41:54 BST 2010

Thanks we might have a play with this...

I was also wondering has anyone seen RSS not displaying for an individual (ldap) user account?  I have access public, xml sharing on, rss on for the object, it displays in the global site feed but not the user feed or folder feeds.. we tried deleting the user account on Xerte, then logged in and tried again, but the feeds still don’t work. Other LDAP accounts have feeds working fine.

Rgds

Paul