[Xerte] another odd one...

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:25:03 BST 2010

Can't see the full path in the gfx.
Are there any spaces in the path?
Id so, just to take another possibility out of the equation, make sure the path has no spaces.
Replace with underscores or whatever.

From: P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:16:53 +0100
Subject: [Xerte] another odd one...

Message body

Sorry for the panic.

The new server uses IIS, and required FLV to be added as a mime
type in the ISS manager, now it can display FLV in Xerte.  So this seems to be
a separate issue to my incomplete import/export issue earlier...

I also find I’m unable to export a learning object, then
re-import this on our new Xerte installation

1.
I create an object called Test

I add some text and publish

Then I export using the ‘Zip export’ option

And then try to import the same item under a new project name

But I get a message ‘You can only import Zip files’

Any ideas? Sorry to bombard so much today !

Paul