[Xerte] How to get rid of frame

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 14:35:31 BST 2010

rootIcon.hideControls();

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Robert
Fentress
Sent: 30 April 2010 14:31
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] How to get rid of frame

Hi all,

Thanks for the wonderful tool!  I think it has a lot of potential in our

university.

I wondered if you could help a newbie out.  I don't need the navigation
frame that surrounds the published Xerte presentation.  I'm just
creating separate drag and drop matching exercises that I am integrating

with a course site, so the Content, Forward, Back, and Continue buttons
and the like are just taking up space and are likely to confuse the
user, given the exercise will be a part of another navigation
structure.  I'm sure there is an obvious way of getting rid of all that,

but I haven't been able to find it yet.  Can someone point me in the
direction of a tutorial or some documentation that covers this?  I'm not

using the Online Toolkits, just the standalone version.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Fentress
Senior Instructional Designer and Developer