[Xerte] Superscript support

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 08:41:44 BST 2010

Thanks John that useful to know for future reference. It wasn't something I was specifically looking to use just a question asked during a training session by someone who found the optional property. We obviously had an idea of what it would do but not how. Didn't think to try <sup> or <sub> tags.
Cheers
Ron