[Xerte] Spanish translation

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:02:49 BST 2010

Open XMLengine.fla in Flash

>From the Menu bar, choose Window> Library

In the lower pane of the Library window. double click the Buttons&Tools folder

In the list that appears, double click nextButton

In the Timeline area you will see the 4 button states: Up, Over, Down, Hit
Click on the word Over

In the stage area you will see the arrow and the word "next"

Double click the word next

Change it to what you need

>From the menu bar choose File> Publish settings

On the Formats tab, only Flash should be checked, then browse the File setting to make sure you are overwriting XMLengine.swf in the Xerte folder.

On the menu bar File> Publish

Restart Xerte.