[Xerte] change names language

Rocío Díaz Gómez mrocio.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:35:31 BST 2010

I looked at the file XMLEngine.fla - as recommended me Julian Tenney- but I
found no reference to the animated button called "contents."
I wish I could adapt this and other animations (next arrow, back arrow,
continue, etc.) to  Spanish language as it develops the course we are
creating.
Does anyone know where is located this flash movie?

Again thank you very much

Phd. Rocío Díaz Gómez

2010/4/27 Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk>

>  1.       Play around with the html in the web page
>
> 2.       Inside the XMLEngine.fla file – which you can get from the
> repository. Someone may already have a Spanish version?
>
> 3.       That’s as designed.

Dra.Rocío Díaz Gómez
Técnica de Apoyo Docente del Master

Movil Tel: 0034 616554838