[Xerte] Justify,change names language, navigation

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Apr 27 18:44:14 BST 2010

Regarding #2, also depending which templates you use, some things need
to be translated in the model pages.

As an example:

'Submit' in the quiz template needs to be translated in the
models\quiz.rlm file.
Just load the models\quiz.rlm file in Xerte en edit the label of the button

Regards,

Tom

Paul Swanson schreef:

> Regarding #1, there was a thread on this just last week:
> http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte/2010-April/005114.html
>

> You lose the color-coding on the list archive, but the important part is:
>
> margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center;
>

> Cheers,
>
> Paul

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica