[Xerte] Justify,change names language, navigation

Rocío Díaz Gómez mrocio.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:10:54 BST 2010

Hi all! I have three questions that I hope  any can solve or give me clues:

1) How can i justify the scorm package created in Xerte to appear in the
center of the website and not on the left side?
2) where can i change the names of the navigation buttons (such as next,
back, continue) to change to Spanish (in my case)?
3) when I choose LINEAR navigation, content button brings me to the first
page of the course and do not show me the navigation menu, how do you fix
this?

Thankss
--
Phd.Rocío Díaz Gómez