[Xerte] Please HELP

Rocío Díaz Gómez mrocio.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:38:16 BST 2010

Dear Dave with your help i did it, well done!!!! thank you very much.
One question more:
You give me the script for made dissapear screen, text size, etc. what about
VOLUME.
I tried some variants like, without success:
- level0.engine.IFC.volu._
visible = 0;
- level0.engine.IFC.volume._
visible = 0;

Thankssss

2010/4/26 Dave Burnett <d_b_burnett at hotmail.com>

> > Another problem that i have is: when i try to link a scorm on moodle,
> this message appear: XML error: Invalid character at line 1
> >
> > Do you know where (in wich file name) i must looking for.
>
> I have not deployed via LMS very much, so can't really speak as to what is
> included in a manifest.
>
> I would first see if the .rlo itself is well formed:
>
> Simply rename the .rlo to a .xml extension and drag it onto a browser.
> Most browsers will tell you if the .xml has errors.

Dra.Rocío Díaz Gómez
Técnica de Apoyo Docente del Master

Movil Tel: 0034 616554838
Email: mrocio.diaz at gmail.com