[Xerte] user login issues

Gabriella Pepe gabriella.pepe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 16:10:19 BST 2010

Hi, Patrick:

the guide states (in case I was using IIS, that's not my case) I should have
changed index.php to switch.php: I tried to do so, but it did not work. The
only test I did not try was this one you suggest: directly go to
http://myXerteFolder/switch.php: this way it works.

Thank you very much,
Gabriella