[Xerte] Xerte Patch [Virus Scanned] [Scanned]

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 13:15:55 BST 2010

Ian
ok so if you can create and edit LO's via demo.php then the database settings are correct.

so restore your moodle patch session.php and rename demo.php back to demo.txt

Pat obviously responded suggesting "a php tag has gone walkies" so perhaps check the syntax of your integration_path.php with the same file in the moodle patch e.g. make sure you haven't missed double quotes/apostrophe's etc

you did copy the other files from the patch to the places described in the readme especially index.php ?

If you followed those instructions correctly I can only think the path to the moodle config.php file isn't working and therefore isn't picking up the session info.

Unfortunately I've just had to send my Windows laptop for repair so don't have a test environment to troubleshoot further at the moment.

HTH
Ron