[Xerte] Xerte Patch [Virus Scanned] [Scanned]

Ian Johnson i.johnson at staffordcoll.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 11:40:06 BST 2010

Thanks for your swift reply ron

the toolkits installation is on the same server as the moodle
installation and ideally toolkits is a sub directory of the moodle
directory yes?

Yes sits within xerte folder within moodle folder

You've edited integration_path.php and added the correct root path to
your moodle config.php e.g.

require("/home/youraccountname/public_html/config.php");

using a windows box - using root in C:\moodle\config.php

you've checked that directory permissions are as they should be
according to toolkits setup?

Yes toolkit persmissions appear ok as we install completed fine

I will check the moodle server settings for a unique cookie

Many Thanks,

Ian

|Ian Johnson |

|Web Systems Admin |Learning Development Unit |

|Stafford College Earl Street Stafford ST16 2QR|Direct Line 01785
275495|

sounds like the moodle session info isn't being picked up.

the toolkits installation is on the same server as the moodle
installation and ideally toolkits is a sub directory of the moodle
directory yes?

You've edited integration_path.php and added the correct root path to
your moodle config.php e.g.

require("/home/youraccountname/public_html/config.php");

yes?

you've checked that directory permissions are as they should be
according to toolkits setup?

yes?

Not related to the error but Ideally add a unique cookie name to the
moodle > administration > Server > session settings because is some
cases without this the automatic redirect doesn't happen.

HTH

Ron