[Xerte] Centring the learning object

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Thu Apr 22 11:18:00 BST 2010

Hi,

Is there any way that the learning object can be displayed in the centre of
the browser rather than in the top left-hand corner? I know about
displaymode but that does not do what I am trying to achieve (which is to
display the object in the centre of the browser no matter what its size is).

Andrew
PS I promise to stop asking novice questions soon but I need to assess xerte
very fast for a specific project we have in mind. Once that is done more
in-depth reading and practice will solve the problems we encounter....

--
Professor Dr Andrew Lian
Vice-President of AsiaCALL

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)