[Xerte] FLV Converter

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Thu Apr 22 10:41:28 BST 2010

I have used a piece of software called Super (on a PC) (
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html) - it appears to be free and will
convert anything to anything (well.... more or less). I am not very
experienced with it but it seems to work ok.

Andrew

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 04:34, Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good, free converter to take .avi / .mpg / etc
> and convert to .flv?
>
> This is for faculty staff, so I'm not looking for ffmpeg + command line,
> which is what I use...
>
> Anyone have good expereinces with a piece of software I can recommend?

Professor Dr Andrew Lian
Vice-President of AsiaCALL
Chair, Dept. of Foreign Languages
Western Illinois University
Macomb, IL, 61455, USA
e-mail: AP-Lian at wiu.edu; website: http://www.andrewlian.com
Phone: +1 (309) 298-1558; Fax: +1 (309) 298-1060

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)