[Xerte] Dragging graphics, media etc.

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Wed Apr 21 17:29:15 BST 2010

Hello

This is truly a novice question. Please forgive it.

I have just started using Xerte and I am experimenting with audio and video.
I am experiencing problems with dragging and dropping media into Xerte from
Windows explorer. When I drag the file to Xerte or Use the Import Media
function, it never appears anywhere. I have tried dragging to the URL in the
object properties (of appropriate objects) and it simply does not register -
and I have tried dragging to every other part of the system as far as I can
tell.. I must be missing something obvious but cannot seem to identify what
it is.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Andrew

--
Professor Dr Andrew Lian
Vice-President of AsiaCALL

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)