[Xerte] missing optional property for 'image' in Routed TabNavigation page wizard

johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 13:23:21 BST 2010

Hello Alan,

The routed tab navigation page wizard will support images.

The first form you see when you open the wizard only covers settings that are general to all the tabs in the page, e.g. the width of the panels, the width of the tabs, whether the page is a child of the interface or a framework etc.

Once you click on the New tab panel link, you then are presented with a form for that tab panel and it is in here that you can add your image. So if you wanted you could have a page with six tabs and an image on each tab.

Image is one of the optional properties of the tab panel - you will need to scroll the optional properties list to see it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Johnathan