[Xerte] Random access to Video and audio files

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 13:49:34 BST 2010

Hi,

Have you seen the mediaInteractions demo we have? This template has been designed with our language school and is specifically for designing language learning exercises: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczjrt/mediaInteractions. Is AsiaCall a sister to EuroCall? The EuroCall conference is here at Nottingham next year, and we're hoping to work with the Call community to develop some of this work - language learning materials have a lot of potential with multimedia.

You can control the playback of video by seeking to thepoint you want to play from, and stopping playback when you reach a aprticular time / frame, yes.