[Xerte] use of isFunc and passing of parameters

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:27:12 BST 2010

> I would always get args in the first line of the funciton

It seems like that's what is being done in the example.

But if a function is called via asfunction: args will not change if subsequently called straight from code, e.g. navToPage(pageName)

I debugged the example and pagename is correct just prior to the script function call, and incorrect at the first line within the function.

It seems very similar to the loadVars issue we just ran across where once loadVars is called, calling it again does not change the content of the return.