[Xerte] Position and size of custom interface

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Apr 14 14:25:05 BST 2010

Julian Tenney schreef:
> You ae searching using the search box on
> http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htm  ?

No I was not. Thanks for that!
> So now your page content is at 0,0?
>
> You can set the position of rootIcon in code in your swf to move the
> content around.
>
> A screenshot would be handy,

I am still confused of where to do that. As an example I took the
frameworkTemplate unchanged and it is not at the position I would expect
it to be, nor do I understand how to change the poition of the navigator:

What I did was:

1. Publish the templates\framework\frameworkTemplate.fla
2. Create a new xerte project and choose 'Page templates'
3. Set frameworkTemplate.swf as the custom interface and enter some
questions...

--
Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica