[Xerte] Trying to overlay a grid for positioning in Xerte 2.10

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Wed Apr 7 18:40:29 BST 2010

Thanks, Dave!

That made the text and navigation button on the first page after display
under the gradient graphic in the main entry frame that I use on the
splash page, but I fixed that by setting the depth of the splash page to
1000. Now it's much easier to figure out where to set x and y
coordinates for those elements drawn with code (where you can't use
Ctrl+Shift+F5 to move them about).

When I get some time, I'll write up something for the Snippets area of
the Xerte Forum.