[Xerte] Internal hyperlinks in Xerte Online Toolkit

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 21:13:11 BST 2010

If you're using page wizards rather than the Nottingham page template I'm
not sure this will work.

If you're just using the Nottingham page template first of all I would try
adding the following to one of your accordion pages (in the text field of
the form), changing yourpagetitle to one of your page titles (case
sensitive) and see if it works.

some other wording</a>

If you are just using the Nottingham page template and that doesn't work try
backing up your existing .rlo or .rlt and using the previously attached .rlt
instead. (It looks for template.xml so if yours is using data.xml you'll
need to change that)

The function in the .rlt that makes the above code work is as follows and
begins on line 72:

<SCR isFunc="1" name="navToPage"><![CDATA[for (i = 0; i <
extXML.firstChild.childNodes.length; i++)

{

  if (extXML.firstChild.childNodes[i].attributes.name == args[0])

  {

    rootIcon.gotoPage(i);

  }

HTH