[Xerte] Limit on text icon text field chars?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 19:30:23 BST 2010

Any Flash-heads out there that can give me a hand with something.

I'm trying to create a scrolling pane full of text in FP8.

I put the text in a static box, create an MC symbol out of that with export linkage.
Then I drag on a scroll pane and link to that libraried MC.

Up to a point it works.
Then the text starts to overwrite itself, almost like it was "wrapping" at some point.

I'm not familiar enough with Flash to even guess what I'm doing wrong. (or I should be doing a different way).