[Xerte] LO develop

Hamish Dewe hamish.dewe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:54:55 BST 2009

I'd add one more thing: while Moodle does a good job at providing methods
for controlling access to learning objects and communication, it can still
be difficult to move course content developed in Moodle to other LCMS's.
Writing materials in Xerte using SCORM calls for tracking user achievement
means that your learning objects can be easily moved to any other
SCORM-compliant LMS in the future if needed.

-hamish

Hamish Dewe
00 86 13482794316