[Xerte] import a project

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 09:18:21 BST 2009

Sounds good to me!

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of sonal chawla
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:36 AM
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: Re: [Xerte] import a project

dear sir,
        i am creating a repository on C++ lessons.....I plan to create C++ Lo in XERTE an then export them in MOODLE....For web presence the combination shall be WAMP.....

1.Is the selection of all these tools fine?
2. now I shall be creting the LO in XERTE like one topic of C++(e.g. Inheriatnce shall be one LO,then Polymorphism shall be another and so on)
then i shall be creating metadata  tags in it ...so is it the right way to go about?
Bye.
                                               Sonal.

f lessons on C+