[Xerte] Export to Scorm has password

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:44:01 BST 2009

Wonder if the last param can be omitted altogether?

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Export to Scorm has password
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:19:36 +0100
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

var sourceFolder = editor.FileLocation.substr(0,
editor.FileLocation.lastIndexOf('\\') + 1);

var fsparams =
'"'+packageFile+"\",\""+sourceFolder+"\",\"*.*\",\"none\"";

fscommand("flashvnn.ZipFolder", fsparams);

fscommand("flashvnn.CloseZip", "");

that’s it – it just takes a folder and some parameters. Here’s
the help:

flashvnn.ZipFolder (Procedure)

Usage (Var)

param1="D:\\test.zip";

param2="D:\\myfolder";

param3="*.*";

param4="yourpass";

fscommand("flashvnn.ZipFolder","param1,param2,param3,param4");

Usage (Literal)

fscommand("flashvnn.ZipFolder","\"D:\\test.zip\",\"D:\\myfolder\",\"*.*\",\"yourpass\"");

Parameters

String: new zip file name

String: folder you want Compress

String: File type you want Compress in folder like : *.doc , *.txt , use *.* to
compress all files in folder

String: passwork for zip file . Give it 'none' value if you don't use pass work

So, it looks like the password might be seen as ‘none’ instead
of none. Is this the case – those of you who have this p[roblem, what heppens
if you enter ‘none’ as the password?