[Xerte] Content to show in Xerte

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 21:48:42 BST 2009

There's also a bunch of examples at
http://www.techdis.ac.uk/getteachinginclusively

Alistair

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Harris
Sent: 23 September 2009 21:43
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: Re: [Xerte] Content to show in Xerte

Hi Naill,
 A colleague and I have been playing with Xerte templates and have
published a few basic RLOs in social science and research methods for
social scientists. We have some made with Producer too. See the whole
list on http://www.arasite.org/mmedia/menurlow.html and decide for
yourself about quality. Some of those will be appearing on JORUM soon,
by the way.
Best wishes
Dave