[Xerte] Content to show in Xerte

David Harris darris at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 21:42:59 BST 2009

Hi Naill,
 A colleague and I have been playing with Xerte templates and have
published a few basic RLOs in social science and research methods for
social scientists. We have some made with Producer too. See the whole
list on http://www.arasite.org/mmedia/menurlow.html and decide for
yourself about quality. Some of those will be appearing on JORUM soon,
by the way.
Best wishes
Dave